Is a Fully-Custom Site Right For You?
If you’re looking for a completely one of a kind website that , this is the perfect path for you. We’ll design a gorgeous completely custom site to make your brand shine!
Your Content + Our Design = An amazing New Look!
Fully – Custom Website
- A completely custom template geared toward your brand
- Incorporate any fonts, colors & icons
- Up to 10 fully customized + styled pages from template
- Up to 5 galleries or services pages
- Mobile Optimized Design
- Social Feeds implemented
- Virtual training on how to use your new site
- Access to our tutorial vault
- E-Commerce optional add-on
- DEFINE – We’ll start with an on-boarding call to make a plan for your new site. You’ll gather all of your goodies: Photos, content, colors, fonts, eeeeeerything we need to build your site.
- DESIGN: The fun part…We will get to work designing your amazing new site.
- REFINE: Once your new site has been designed, we’ll meet again for you to see how everything looks. You’ll have a chance to refine any details that you want.
- LAUNCH: The day you’ve been waiting for! It’s time to go LIVE with your new site. We know you’ll want to show the world your new look so we’ve included a social sharing graphic for you to invite your followers over to check it out!
YOU’VE GOT QUESTIONS
we’ve got answers…
Do you offer payment plans?
The payment for Website Refresh is broken down into two payments. Other arrangements can be made but the final payment is due before “go live” day.
What if I don’t like any of the templates you offer?
Well, we’ll start off by crying…just kidding! We get it…our designs might not be what you’re looking for. Our templates are the only ones included in the price of Website Refresh but we also work with Divi templates from Melissa Love over at The Design Space. If you want to check out her Divi Templates too you can view them out here. We can use any of her templates for your site as well.
Can I upgrade between paths?
Of course! Website Refresh is truly a collaboration, and we want you to LOVE your new look. If at any time during the design process you decide you want to upgrade to a fully customized site, we’ll be happy to help you with that.
How many hours of work should I expect to work on this project?
The hours of work will vary for everyone depending on the week and what info you already have together. Expect for the first 2 weeks to be heavier in work as you gather all of your images and copy. The last 4 weeks will be mostly touching base with us as the design work progresses. It’s safe to say you’ll need to set aside a few hours each week to complete the project.
I'm not tech savvy...can I still do Website Refresh?
No worries at all! The tech stuff is up to us! Your responsibilities are primarily gathering the content for your site and let us know what you want and what needs to be changed. When the website is done you’ll be equipped with our training vault with must have trainings to make any small changes in the future!
Will we be communicating during the process?
Yes! Communication is a huge part of the Website Refresh process. We will be communicating througout the entire process especially after the first two weeks when we start nailing down the finished design and making site edits.
What if I don’t have a current website?
No site, no problem. If you don’t have a site yet that’s totally fine! We’ll be starting from scratch so you might just want to set aside a little more time to gather images and write the copy for your site.
What if I don’t have a domain or hosting yet?
That’s ok! You’ve got time to get it set up before we start. The sites built on Website Refresh are built on WordPress with the Divi theme and our add on templates. In order to have WordPress you’ll need a domain and hosting set up. We highly recommend SiteGround for your domain and hosting services.
Will my current website have to be down while my new site is built?
The only downtime your site will experience is on “go live” day! Your new site will be built on a separate sub-domain until it’s completely ready to go live. There will be a little downtime as we move your new site to your main domain.
Is Website Refresh only for WordPress sites?
We fully believe that WordPress is hands down the best website platform around. Best for SEO, most versatility, and best for blogging. If you don’t already have WordPress don’t worry…it’s free and easy to get as long as you have a domain and hosting set up.